To be the standard for ‘best practice’ in the field of Family Law.
To provide legal solutions customized to individual needs and circumstances, enabling clients to reach sustainable long term outcomes.
- Dealing with client issues with honesty, integrity, compassion and diligence.
- Provide clients with prompt, efficient & effective legal counselling and representation.
- Delivery of cost effective, high quality representation
- Commitment to social justice
- Conduct ourselves with a high standard of ethical and professional behaviour.
Louise completed her Bachelor of Law at Sydney University and since admission has practiced exclusively in the areas of Family Law and Child Protection. Louise commenced private practice in 2009 in Western Sydney, specializing in these areas.
Louise is passionate about creating personal solutions for family law issues focusing on a resolution which is achievable, realistic and long term. Louise has significant experience in children’s matters, mediation, alternate dispute resolution and litigation.
Louise is appointed to the Legal Aid NSW Panel for the independent representation of children in both the Family Court of Australia and Children’s Court of NSW.
Prior to private practice Louise worked with the NSW/ACT Aboriginal Legal Service and Legal Aid NSW in the areas of Family Law and Child Protection. While at Legal Aid NSW Louise established a pilot program and delivered Family Legal Services to Aboriginal clients in Western Sydney through community based relationships.
Louise works with families in regional areas of NSW assisting in both mediated outcomes and representation in Court.
Louise is an active participant and presenter in industry events including:
- The Second National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Conference, in the areas of representation of Indigenous clients and dispute resolution.
- Rafton Family Lawyers Conference, Sydney, 2012
- Law on The Lounge Conference, Indonesia, 2014-2016
- National ICL Conference 2014
- Legal Aid ICL Conference 2016